A company that started in 2010 with a simple website and agreeing to do any event we could get our hands on. We’re now a company that travels anywhere in North America (hoping that will soon be expanded to Europe!) to create events for our clients.
What do we do?
Like most event management and production teams – we support our clients by using our crazy, awesome organizational skills to create seamless events. We plan conferences, galas, meetings, festivals and golf tournaments,
What makes us different?
That is the big question isn’t it? What I know we do differently is that we are not afraid or overwhelmed by last minute events. Taking on events with tight timelines is a challenge we’re always eager to overcome.
Why we do what we do?
When I was struggling with boredom in my cash for life job I had a conversation with someone about what I could do for a living that was a better fit. This is what I was told – “your career should be the one thing you would do for free”. I knew that the answer was plan events. I already did it all the time – as a volunteer, for our friends and family. It’s in my bones. It’s just what I do. The rest is history!
Who we like to work with?
You might think that most companies work with whoever will give them the business; when we started out we had no choice to do exactly that. But now, we only want to…and need to…work with our ideal clients. Are you our ideal client? If you answer yes to more than 3 of these then give us a call, there’s a good chance we’ll be great together!
- Are you open to new ideas?
- Are you tired of hearing “but we’ve always done it that way?”
- Does your event need a fresh set of eyes?
- Do you believe in open communication and the sharing of ideas?
- Do you get excited by little details?
- Do you love life and see the world through rose coloured glasses?
- When your event is a great success are you open to high-fives and a martini celebration?