- Have them draw and colour pictures of the bride and groom and what they think their children will look like.
- Let them tell a story, made into pictures, of how or where they met the bride and groom.
- Use scrap-booking items to make colorful dividers for photo albums.
- Use their imagination to create artwork using popsicle sticks or pipe cleaners purchased at a dollar store.
- A scavenger hunt.
- Have trivia questions prepared. The questions could be about the bride and groom and their families, or about the location, etc.
- Games such as mini putt, air hockey, ring toss, or simple board games like tic tac toe, X‘s and O‘s.
- Pin the “veil” on the Bride.
- Have dollar store jewelry and/or a box of costumes for them to play “dress-up” games.
This is a text block. Click the edit button to change this text.