Planning your wedding day is every little girls dream. But when the time actually comes will you truly be prepared for it? Here are 5 of many reasons to hire a wedding planner to help you make your big day just as perfect as you imagined it.
1. You may not have enough time in your schedule to do all the planning that is involved. Couples, on average, spend 250 hours planning their wedding.
2. A wedding planner can help you create a budget and stick to it, as well as help you stretch your dollars with money saving tips.
3. With their extensive knowledge a wedding planner can reduce stress and offer valuable advice. A planner can deal with issues that may crop up and avert crises during planning and, more importantly, on the day of the wedding so you can relax and enjoy your day.
4. You need help making your vision become a reality, and have no idea where to begin. This is where a planner can take your ideas and ensure it all happens for you and your guests, on time and as planned.
5. A wedding planner has experience with handling details, creating lists and itineraries, and can ensure that nothing is overlooked.
Sandra’s keen organizational abilities, attention to detail and creativity was a natural fit when she decided to become an event planner. As a result, she graduated with an Honors certificate from the Conventions and Meetings Management program. As a former member of Meeting Professionals International she gained valuable experience working with the meetings committee helping plan events for the Ottawa Chapter. Her passion for learning new things has led her down many paths including nursing, which helped her to develop her communication skills. She has recently received her government license to officiate at weddings and baptisms. Sandra continues to assist others with events, from consulting, writing blogs, to obtaining sponsors for, as well as organizing events, trade show booths and assisting with a local bridal fair.
I love creating little surprises for my girls, making moments a little more than just giving her a gift. Last night when my daughter went to bed I set up this banner at the bottom of the stairs. I had my husband bring in this super cute little table from our inventory shed so I could put the cute little gift box on it. This morning I lied here, like Christmas morning when my girls were little, waiting for her to get up and see it. Living your moment is about celebrating the little things in big ways and big things in little ways and the other way around too. Celebrating moments is what makes life so grand.