Praise from Our Clients
"I just wanted to say a special thank you. You have put together a wonderful team of young, vibrant, energetic people. Rebecca and Jared were wonderful on Saturday...Rebecca's outgoing personality had people buying bbq and 50/50 tickets. Jared had the MPP, two mayors, a couple of lawyers, two papers and our principal all out talking about the future of South Grenville - way to go! Plus, Michael was a hit with the girls especially as they wanted to take pics with him to text to their friends who were not there...hahahaha...Thank you once again, I appreciate your ongoing support and look forward to working with you again."
– Kelly, South Grenville District High School
"Julia's parties are always popular events, as they are very well-planned and organized and she makes an effort to ensure that both the hosts and the guests have a good time. Unlike many house parties, where you never know what's going to happen or what mood will prevail, Julia creates an event around a theme so that everyone knows what to expect, and arrives ready to take part and enjoy. I would fully recommend Julia for your next party or special event."
– Diana Fisher, The Accidental Farmwife
- "Prompt responses, and easy to work with staff" - Brenna Smith
- "The ITM Events Team is always courtious, polite and aggressive actions are always taken to what needs to be achieved in a very personable and political matter... (and deal with some whom that need an attitude adjustment!!!). Julia and staff are able to deliver an incredibly successful event... effortless to the client. It is a pleasure to have the ITM crew on our side. Natalie Castellas-Drozda Catered Affairs"
"Julia, I would like to thank you again for organizing such an incredible event. I have never experienced such well organized and oiled machine, so nicely done and filled with such great vendors and super presenters."
– Ivola Johnson, Arbonne Independent Consultant
“...you are always calm and collected under pressure and you certainly aren’t afraid to handle any confrontation that might come up while maintaining a professional business manner. With my business I see and work with a lot of meeting planners and I can assure you that you certainly have a step over the majority of them already with your keen personality and your professionalism."
– Derek McClintock, Images In Motion